Relax in style before the show
The Liverpool Collection Lounge
The new Liverpool Collection Lounge is the ideal way to start and end your visit. With exclusive access, stunning waterfront views and table service it’s the perfect place to relax and make a night of it.
Relax in style before the show with a warm welcome and a complimentary glass of prosecco on arrival as you enjoy fabulous views of the famous Liverpool Waterfront.
The Liverpool Collection Lounge package includes; a premium ticket with exclusive early entrance, dedicated host and the chance to unwind after the show for an hour.
And the benefits don’t just stop there:
- Avoid the queues with your exclusive lounge entrance to Echo Arena and early access (90 minutes before the show starts)
- Enjoy the view in our private seated, glass fronted, lounge with stunning views of The Royal Albert Dock and River Mersey.
- Make the most of your evening with early pre-show entry, use The Liverpool Collection Lounge during the show interval with a pre-order service and relax and unwind after the show for up to an hour after the performance finishes.
- Full table service* to ensure all your needs are taken care of as you choose from a wider selection of drinks including champagne and premium spirits.
The Liverpool Collection Lounge packages are available to purchase online for the Echo Arena event of your choice or please call 0344 8000 400
* Please note that during busy periods you may be required to share a table with other Lounge guests.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's on offer.
Wheeler's of St. James's Liverpool is now open at Kings Dock next to the Arena and Convention Centre. Wheeler's reputation has been built on seafood, however the menu offers a variety of meat and vegetarian dishes that make it accessible to all.Visit website
Located by the city’s iconic waterfront, Liverpool ONE is one of Europe's leading retail and leisure destinations. With more than 170 stores, bars and restaurants, a 14 screen cinema and even a park, you’ll always have a fun packed day here.Visit website
British Music Experience
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and The X Factor.Visit website