Relax in style before the show
The Liverpool Collection Lounge
The new Liverpool Collection Lounge is the ideal way to start and end your visit. With exclusive access, stunning waterfront views and table service it’s the perfect place to relax and make a night of it.
Relax in style before the show with a warm welcome and a complimentary drink on arrival as you enjoy fabulous views of the famous Liverpool Waterfront.
The Liverpool Collection Lounge package includes; a lower tier premium ticket with exclusive early entrance, dedicated host and the chance to unwind after the show for an hour.
And the benefits don’t just stop there:
- Avoid the queues with your exclusive lounge entrance to Echo Arena and early access (90 minutes before the show starts)
- Enjoy the view in our private seated, glass fronted, lounge with stunning views of the Albert dock and River Mersey.
- Make the most of your evening with early pre-show entry, use The Liverpool Collection Lounge during the show interval with a pre-order service and relax and unwind after the show for up to an hour after the performance finishes.
- Full table service to ensure all your needs are taken care of as you choose from a wider selection of drinks including champagne and premium spirits.
The Liverpool Collection Lounge packages are available to purchase online for the Echo Arena event of your choice or please call 0844 8000 400*
The Liverpool Colection Lounge opens September 2017.
* Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's on offer.
Pullman Liverpool Hotel
This 4* Hotel is one of the most stylish hotels in the city. Just a 30 second walk from the venue, join us for pre or post show dinner or drinks in the elegant and cosmopolitan Dukes Restaurant and Bar.Visit website
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower is a 4 star hotel located within walking distance of the venue, in the ideal location for your visit to Liverpool. The hotel is perfectly placed to show you the vibrant city and boasts superb views over the Liver Buildings and River Mersey.Visit website
Chaophraya and Palm Sugar Lounge (Thai)
Chaophraya and Palm Sugar Lounge are conveniently located in Liverpool ONE, just across from the venue. Chaophraya and Palm Sugar serve authentic Thai cuisine and cocktails.Visit website
From high street favourites to high end boutiques Liverpool ONE offers a shopping experience unlike any other. Enjoy dinner on the restaurant lined Leisure Terrace overlooking Chavasse Park or maybe drinks in Browns or WOW Bar.Visit website
The Wheel of Liverpool
Located on site, the imposing Wheel of Liverpool has 42 fully enclosed and air-conditioned capsules, which offer riders breathtaking views of the city, the Welsh mountains and – of course - the World Heritage Site waterfront.Visit website
From high street favourites to high-end boutiques, your
fabulous shopping experience is a short stroll from
the venue. Stores open until 8pm weekdays, so
there’s plenty of time to hit the shops.