- ECHO ARENA WELCOMES THREE MILLIONTH VISITOR
Echo Arena Liverpool has reached another landmark in its fifth birthday year and welcomed its three millionth customer.
- ACC Liverpool Kicks Off 2013 with Birthday Celebrations
ACC Liverpool, home to BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena, is kicking off the New Year by celebrating its fifth birthday.
- Liverpool Echo Renews Sponsorship
ACC Liverpool is pleased to announce that Trinity Mirror, the parent company of the Liverpool Echo, has renewed its sponsorship with the venue.
- Liverpool Waterfront Business Partnership To Attract Thousands More Visitors To Waterfront
The directors of Liverpool Waterfront Business Partnership (LWBP) are set to form a Community Interest Company (CIC) to help drive more tourists to the waterfront and build on its reputation as one of the leading UK visitor destinations.
- Echo Arena Box Office relocates to new ticket outlet
Echo Arena is relocating its box office to Queen Square, Liverpool city centre, to make it more convenient for customers to buy tickets.