BBC Sports Personality of the Year
It's time to round off the year in style - BBC Sports Personality of the Year is back!
17 December 2017
Presenters Clare Balding, Gabby Logan and Gary Lineker will be joined in the arena by an audience of around 11,000, including some of the world’s top sporting stars, plus millions of viewers tuning in at home as the event is broadcast live on BBC One. This will be only the second time that BBC Sports Personality of the Year has come to Liverpool, having previously hosted it back in 2008 when cyclist Sir Chris Hoy won the prestigious award.
This is your chance to celebrate the many incredible sporting achievements of the past twelve months with an exclusive gold medal hospitality package.
Not only will you dine like a superstar, hospitality guests will also be treated to an exclusive Q&A session hosted by former Sports Personality of the Year, Steve Cram, with a panel of sporting greats including Paula Radcliffe and Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson. Then move through to your premium seats within Echo Arena to enjoy what's sure to be an unforgettable awards ceremony.
The celebrations don't end there - once the winners have been announced continue your night and join us for the official Echo Arena afterparty*, taking place at PanAm Bar and Restaurant in The Albert Dock.
- VIP check in
- Glass of champagne upon arrival
- Pre-show exclusive Q&A session with the stars of BBC Sports Personality of the Year
- Three course set menu meal with half a bottle of wine per person (white and red), tea and coffee
- Allocated table service
- Premium ticket and reserved seating within Echo Arena
- Invitation to the official Echo Arena afterparty, taking place at PanAm Bar and Restaurant in The Albert Dock*
- Complimentary car parking
Packages are priced at £295 + VAT per person.
Get in touch today and call 0844 8000 400** or click here to book your hospitality package.
* Please note – BBC Sports Personality of the Year VIPs will not be in attendance at this post show entertainment event.
**Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.