Contract type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The ACC Liverpool Group, home to BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool, opened in January 2008 and has established itself as a leading venue for concerts, entertainment, conferences and exhibitions.
Our busy Ticketing Department is looking to appoint two enthusiastic and motivated Apprentice Ticketing Advisors. Working in a Call Centre that is very customer focused, to be successful in this role you will need to have a professional manner, have keen attention to detail and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
The position is a 12 month apprenticeship during which you will study towards a relevant qualification through St Helens Chamber of Commerce.
• To sell and promote with enthusiasm, all shows/events on sale, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• To process ticket sales and reservations using Audience View Ticketing System.
• To take responsibility for cash handling ensuring it is conducted accurately throughout the shift.
• To ensure that payments balance at end of a shift and that adequate records of sales income and other financial reconciliations are accurately recorded and accounted for.
• To ensure that the Box Office provides a consistently high level of care and courtesy to customers and visitors at all times and that customer enquiries and complaints are responded to appropriately.
• To assist in undertaking pro-active campaigns to promote forthcoming events as and when required and ensure database records are updated.
• To ensure the Box Office/Call Centre is kept orderly, ensuring that selections of relevant leaflets, brochures and literature are available at all times.
• To attend regular departmental meetings in order to keep updated with all venue, events and marketing information as required to perform duties.
• To work at other local sites as required by the needs of the business.
If you think you have got what it takes to be a successful Apprentice Ticketing Advisorat The ACC Liverpool Group please prepare a cover letter answering the following questions:
Why does this apprenticeship appeal to you?
What skills do you have that would make you a successful candidate for this role?
Submit your cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 8 December 2017
Interview Date: 13 December 2017
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0151 239 6084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.